Watertree Health needs motivated, driven and socially-conscious Account Representatives who want to help their communities.
Who are we?
Watertree Health is a privately held company that was founded in 2010 to make health care products and services more accessible to all people in America. The introduction of the Prescription Discount Card in 2011 addressed the growing need for affordable medicines by the estimated over 100 million people in America whose insurance does not include prescriptions or who are without any insurance at all and are subject to high out-of-pocket costs. Even with the Affordable Care Act in place, this statistic is not expected to change significantly. Through no fault of their own, many hard-working people are now having to decide between their medicines or food. It’s a choice that Watertree Health executives believe no one should ever have to make.
We strongly believe in supporting not-for-profits given their vital role in helping address health care and other issues in our communities. We are proud to be partnered with Food Banks, Make-A-Wish chapters and other organizations, and give an unrestricted donation on every discounted script in their programs…no matter what.
What do we do?
We are a leading provider of prescription discount cards that is unlike others. We are a new company with unique online tools that will help you be successful. Currently, we operate nationally and on a local basis in more than 40 states, and have a network of more than 200 representatives working in their communities to improve the availability of health care products and services.
Why join the Watertree Health team?
- You can help hard-working families in your community afford their vital medications.
- You can help give peace of mind to people struggling to pay for their prescriptions.
- You can supplement your earnings with a stable source of recurring income that grows steadily.
- We are partnered with the nation’s leading Pharmacy Benefit Managers, which allows us to provide the highest possible discounts on prescriptions: up to 70% off.
- We will provide all the training, tools and tips that you will help you to be successful.
What is the Account Representative job?
- You will be working with health care professionals to get our free prescription assistance cards into the hands of people who need them.
- You will be building relationships so you can successfully introduce new products and services.
- You will be spreading awareness about the significant savings afforded by using our Prescription Discount Card.
- You can work for yourself and make your own hours.
What are the position requirements?
- Should be motivated, friendly and outgoing
- Should be comfortable speaking to people about the benefits of our card
- Should have reliable transportation
- Should be willing to work a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Should have computer skills and a smart phone
- Bilingual is a plus
For more information about helping your community stay healthy and joining our network of local representatives, simply fill out the form below and someone will contact you within 3 days to schedule an interview.